Client: Campbell Homes
Scale: 32 apartments
Self have designed a residential scheme of 32 no. 1 and 2-bedroom apartments. The original Dial House is Grade II Listed and dates from 1802 and had a largely redundant institute building built in 1932 to the rear. The original Dial House has been restored and converted it into 3 no. individual dwellings and the rear building demolished and a sympathetic new building has been erected of 3 storeys stepping down to 2 1/2 storeys adjacent to Dial House. The new apartments were carefully designed to be of a modest scale in line with the surrounding properties and respecting the character and appearance of Dial House and give a strong street frontage to Ben Lane.